Friday, November 30, 2012

Create a Snowglobe Christmas Card

 
Last Christmas Eve I posted this wonderful snowglobe idea,
but knew it was too late for people to actually use it
for Christmas cards...
 
So I decided to repost the information in time for you
to try this fun technique this year for holiday cards.
 
I found it on a fabulous website called
 
They did all the work and all you have to do is add
your own photo like I did with adorable Santa Preston.
 
I love that you can also modify the snowglobe
like subtracting some snowflakes or adding more at the bottom.
 
In the next photo, I added one of my snow overlays to make it look snowy.
 
You can get my free snow overlays
 

 
You can also add text to personalize
your holiday card.
 

 
I appreciate all who share their
talents with others...such a great holiday project!
 
Thanks, Extreme Cards and Papercrafting!

1 comment:

Carol said...

You're welcome! My daughter did all the work on this one. She was much better at Photoshop layers than I was at the time.

Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...