Thursday, June 12, 2014

Portrait Composite Wall Art



 
To learn more about photography,
sign up to receive my NEW Newsletter.
The sign-up form is on the upper right of this blog.
 
As a portrait photographer, I really hate when people buy a pile
of prints with no framing or canvas.
I pretty much know they will likely end up stuffed in a drawer.
 
Fine art portraiture is a huge investment and I think
it should be displayed so the family can enjoy it forever.
 
That's why I came up with these Custom Wall Art Composites.
 
I work with parents to create a composite that ties in with
a child's personality, interests and bedroom colors and design.
 
This child has a turtle theme in his bedroom and red, white & blue:
 

 
Mounted on a Canvas Wrap, these become
artwork on the walls...and their child just happens to be in it!
Their names can also be incorporated into the design.
 

 
I am having fun thinking up themes, photographing the kids
and adding them to the composites.
 

 
I hope these become heirloom art that
is passed down from generation to generation.
 

 
I keep my camera with me to take photos
of animals to add to composites.
 

 
 

 
To learn more about my Custom Wall Art
visit my  website.
 

1 comment: